Welcome to the 53rd Kid Lit Blog Hop where we continue to develop a dynamic and engaged community of children’s books bloggers, authors, publishers, and publicists. So, you are always more than welcome to join us by popping in a post and hopping around to meet some of your fellow Kid Lit bloggers and authors!
This week, we are excited to be including a Pinterest Linky Party to be held in conjunction with the Kid Lit Blog Hop. These linky parties are designed to give you the opportunity to connect with and grow your network of fellow kid lit bloggers, authors, and parents through your various social media platforms. This week… the Pinterest Linky Party.
We are pleased to be welcome a new permanent KLBH host with us (you’ll remember she co-hosted with us last week!): Katie from The Logonauts, a blog focused on sharing and discussing great books for elementary and middle grade readers. Big welcome Katie!
Julie Grasso, Author/ Blogger
Cheryl Carpinello, Author / Blogger
Happy Hopping everyone and enjoy the Hop!
Kid Lit Blog Hop & Linky Party Rules *Please Read*
1. LINKY PARTY: Add the link to your Pinterest page in the Pinterest Linky Party list below. Be sure to visit at least the two links directly before yours as well as your hosts’ Pinterest pages. Be sure to follow some boards that interest you and re-pin what catches your eye.
2. KID LIT BLOG HOP: Link up any Kid Lit related post in the Kid Lit Blog Hop. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don’t link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post.*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one. Please link unique posts each time ~ no repeats please. *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. KID LIT BLOG HOP: Please visit AT LEAST the TWO LINKS from the Kid Lit Blog Hop directly ahead of your own and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop/Linky Party? If you’ve joined us before, you are welcome to join us again! Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
PINTEREST LINKY PARTY
KID LIT BLOG HOP