Welcome back to the Kid Lit Blog Hop. If you didn’t already know, we are hosting this Hop on the first and third Wednesday of each month. This will allow all of us the time to develop quality content to include in the Kid Lit Blog Hop and will also allow everyone the time to visit all of the links in the Hop. This will help in developing a dynamic and engaged community of children’s books bloggers, authors, publishers, and publicists, as well as parents seeking out their next great read. So, please link in and take some time to make some new friends.
Suggestions For How to Participate:
1. Although not mandatory, we ask that you kindly follow your hostesses and co-hostesses. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.). My preferred way to be followed is in bold in parentheses by my name. All email subscribers to Mother Daughter Book Reviews are automatically entered into our Monthly Book Giveaway. If you leave us a comment on our websites, we will be sure to follow you back.
Renee @ Mother Daughter Book Reviews (Email)
Our Co-Hostesses for This Week:
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don’t link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Check out some other books. Don’t be a stranger, go see what books other families are checking out, and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop! I’ve provided a tweet in the box below. You just have to hit the “retweet” button. Thanks!
— Renee@MD BookReviews (@MDBookReviews) October 17, 2012
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
Happy Hopping! *** For this week, we will be putting all the blogger, author, publisher and publicist links in one list. ***