Welcome to the 25th Kid Lit Blog Hop. The Kid Lit Blog Hop takes place on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. We have managed to create a dynamic and engaged community of children’s books bloggers, authors, publishers, and publicists, as well as parents seeking out their next great read. So, you are more than welcome to link in and take some time to make some new friends.
We have a few changes to announce. We are sad to announce that one of our regular hostesses, Sue from Kid Lit Reviews, will be taking a short sabbatical from the Hop. We wish her the very best and look forward to when she can rejoin us. We’ll still be checking out your reviews though! On the flip-side, we are excited to welcome a new hostess, Stacie from Beach Bound Books – a fabulous Kid Lit blog. Big welcome to Stacie – we’re thrilled you are joining us.
Also joining us this week are two co-hostesses. The first is Maria from the wonderful parenting blog Music, Teaching and Parenting. The second co-hostess for this week is Jemima Pett, author of the Princelings book series. Be sure to visit Jemima’s on-going Blog Tour for The Princelings of the East. I can tell you that the buzz is good AND you can enter a giveaway for your chance to win a paperback copy of the Princelings Trilogy + a $25 Amazon gift card (or PayPal cash). Welcome Maria and Jemima!
Please be sure to give each of our hostesses a visit to say a quick hello and we’ll be sure to visit you right back!
Happy Hopping everyone and enjoy the Hop!
<div align="center"><a href="/category/kid-lit-blog-hops/" title="Kid Lit Blog Hop"><img src="/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kid-Lit-Blog-Hop-Button-Sep-2012-e1349976901756.jpg" alt="Kid Lit Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Kid Lit Blog Hop Rules *Please Read*
1. We ask that you kindly follow your hostesses. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.), but we’ve added our preferences below. If you could just give us a quick “follow” or “like” that would be much appreciated! Make sure to leave us a message if you are following us (i.e., on Twitter or Facebook or on our websites) and we will be sure to follow you back. Thanks! 🙂
Julie Grasso, Author/Blogger *
Cheryl Carpinello, Author / Blogger *
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don’t link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Please visit AT LEAST the TWO LINKS directly ahead of your own and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.