Welcome to the newest Blog Hop on the block, the Kid Lit Blog Hop. Are you passionate about children’s literature? Do you rave about a particular children’s book to all of your friends? Are you looking to find your next greatest kids’ book? Are you an author, publisher, or publicist looking to get the word out about your fabulous book(s)? Then, this Hop is for YOU!!
GRAB THE CODE: <a href=”http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/category/kid-lit-blog-hops/”><img border=”0″ src=”http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kid-Lit-Blog-Hop-Button-Sep-2012-e1348033510920.jpg” /></a>
Suggestions For How to Participate:
1. Although not mandatory, we ask that you kindly follow your hostesses and co-hostesses. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.). My preferred way to be followed is in bold in parentheses by my name. If you leave us a comment on our websites, we will be sure to follow you back.
Renee @ Mother Daughter Book Reviews (Facebook)
Our Co-Hostess for This Week:
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
*Don’t link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post*
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
*Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Check out some other books. Don’t be a stranger, go see what books other families are checking out, and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop! Thanks!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
*** If you are an author, publisher, or publicist wanting to promote a book, please enter your link in the second Linky, FOR AUTHORS, PUBLISHERS, OR PUBLICISTS. ***
FOR AUTHORS, PUBLISHERS, OR PUBLICISTS: