Welcome to the on-going Book Giveaway Linky hosted by Mother Daughter Book Reviews!
About the Book Giveaway Linky List
You are invited to do one of 2 things with this list:
- If you are looking to enter giveaways for books, kindles, amazon gift cards,cash (so you can buy more books!), etc., please scroll through the linky list, and enter any giveaways that catch your interest.
- If you are hosting a giveaway for a book, kindle, gift card, or cash (or anything related to LITERATURE) either on your website, on someone else’s website, on Goodreads, on Amazon, or elsewhere, grab the DIRECT LINK to the giveaway and add it to the Book Giveaway Linky List. Please note that this list is NOT restricted to children’s literature, but please remember that this is a family-friendly site.
Entering links into the Linky List
Please use the following format: “Title” (Country Restrictions) End Date
EXAMPLE: “The Marvels Prize Pack” (US) Sep 18/15
The list will be updated once per week and new giveaways will be added to the top of the list. Please do not add the same giveaway more than once or all of your entries will be removed and please be sure to add the end date to make it easier to identify expired giveaways. I will also repost the linky list on a weekly basis as a reminder of the list.
Spreading the Word
For those of us who host giveaways on a regular basis (or even occasionally), the biggest challenge is spreading the word and letting people know you are giving away something. In order for the Book Giveaway Linky to really be a success, it is important that we all take part in sharing information about it. If you are adding a link to the linky list I ask that you do one or more of the following things to help spread the word about the Book Giveaway Linky:
Add the button with a link to the list somewhere on your site/in the sidebar using the following code:
2. Pin the “Book Giveaway Linky” image found on the top of this post (not the second smaller one) on one or more of your Pinterest boards.
3. Please re-tweet the following tweet and be sure to follow us on Twitter:
— Renee@MD BookReviews (@MDBookReviews) September 25, 2015
4. Please share the following Facebook post and be sure to “Like” our Facebook fan page:
5. If you like, you can even write a blog post about the linky list pointing people here!
Book Giveaway Linky List
You may enter as many links as you like, but please NO DUPLICATES.